Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Skypin' KingKellz(:

Omg iJus skyped the world of youtube's sexiest stud! KING KELLZ! ♥ It was a birthday present in its self! She is soooooooo fine! My wife cnt trip bcuz she know the bidness! HAHA Like had me so hype! (: so ladies nd gents, follow me on youtube [FemtasticSwagg] , follow me on twitter @FemtasticSwagg! Nd btw everyone, I'ma let my twin blog one good time for me this weekend! Spending the weekend with her for my birthday, gimme some bday shout outs on Monday! ♥

1 comment:

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: