Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fake people!

Okay so this is frustrating for me because iBeen dealing with this BS for a few months. Alright so  iBeen wifed for almost 5 months right? Yea we got our issues nd whatever, buh that dnt mean we over no time soon. My ex be tryna cake when iGot problems buh then she wanna act innocent when my relationship is fantastic.. Like thas some fake ass motha fucking people shit.. PERIOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: