Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My momma's jewlery..

I'm helping my momma sell her jewlery.. is any1 interested in buy some of it? its really pretty! i wear it all the time. she makes earrings (spelling?) lol , necklaces, bracelets, anklets, keychains, lapel pins, and full sets! (: They are really really pretty. I will post pictures later but please email me at cece.babyy@yahoo.com if your interested! I will send you pictures and prices and anything else you would like to know! (: Please ladies and gents, let me kno if your interested. -Fem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: