Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Friday, September 2, 2011

Senior Year!

Okay so its my last first friday of senior year. This week has been crazy, let me tell you! On top of starting school, there were some relationship problems, some family problems, and a few disappointments. But everything was worked out for me this week. Sorry its been so long since I blogged LOL Lemme tell you what I'm going to be up to the next couple of weeks. This weekend I'm going to the fai with my little cousins, big sisters, nd my mom. (: Then next weekend I'm staying home and hanging out with the family. The weekend after that I'm going to see my twin in Stockton, Ca! (: I'll be there the entire weekend. I leave on the bus at 2:30p on Friday the 23rd. I come home at about 6p on Sunday the 25th. These are the days before my birthday and I'm so excited to spend them with my twin(: Um I am still doing youtube, still tweeting, and still blogging. Its just that with school starting I have to get into a routine with school and then include my socail life with it! (: So follow me on twitter @FemtasticSwagg , add me on facebook c.valdez_1994@yahoo.com , add me on downelink FemtasticSwagg , nd subscribe nd follow my youtube channel FemtasticSwagg as well! (: ♥Femtastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: