Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Femtastic Blog (:

My SpongiieBobiie
Okay so its August 14th at about 2:10a and I am a] blogging, b] webcaming my bestfriend SpongiieBobiie, c]texting, d] watching my brother in law play an xbox game, and e] half ass tweeting. Boring right? lol Birthday shout outs to my 2nd oldest sister Kristina! (: I'm sure yu've been fucked up all weekend lol Now onto something else.. My bestfriend SpongiieBobiie starts classes again on Monday ): I told her I wud blog abt it so I am.. I AM GONNA MISS YU BESTFRIEND.. I will cherish our long serious bestfriend talks and stupid halarious bestfriend moments even more now because I know they wont come so often now! ): But yur still that liddo yellow sponge of my life lmao Okay so anybody who happens to follow me shortly, I am leaving my liddo monkey's house 2mrw.. I probably wont see him all week because we're busy this week.. ): It is just a solemn time for me lol Well my first Femtastic blog is done for now I guess.. lol ♥Femtastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: