Welcome to [Its Femtastic (:]

I hope that all of you find this page highly fun, funny, entertaining, sometimes touching, and jus plain great. I speak on things like life as a lesbian, life mainly based on an internet socail life, friendship, family, and some random things.. I also write poetry so I will probably be posting some off my stuff as well.. I'm a twitter babyy so if yu are as well , follow me! @FemtasticSwagg.. hope yu enjoy. dnt be shy to comment, critisize, or request! ♥Femtastic

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Family Drama

Okay so being adopted, I rarely talk to much of my biological family. Today I had a very big blow up that went far out of paportion with my auntie. It was ridiculous and uncalled for. She faked a stroke and faked being her daughter. She cursed me out on facebook, brought my biological mother into the situation, brought my being adopted up, and was playing her daughter the whole time. When I finally found out and folded up her lie- she some how mysteriously woke up out of the stroke nd in the hospital and went off on me for being "so mean to her daughter". I folded up her lie because I was sent a picture with a time stamp of 2 days ago of my cousin (the supposed shit starter) getting onto her plane baq to another state. My auntie is now trying to give me a friend that is supposedly moving into 2 streets down from me 2mrw, is the same age as me, a lesbian as well, and jus happens to have the same name as my sister.. Right after I disgusted her and I was a bitch.. Kinda odd right? So thas my family drama.. Dealing with it at 2:27am.. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Femtastic's Blog Stats (: